Centurion Alba uses the latest 3D scanning and modelling technologies to provide our clients with valuable and innovative 3D assets including digital models, point clouds, layouts and plans, for use in their operational processes.
Matterport 3D Capture Services in Edinburgh and the South of Scotland
Use cases of our scanning and modelling services through the provision of a ‘digital twin’ of your facility include:
- Creation of 3D walkthroughs for induction and training
- 3D graphical documentation of hazards and risk control measures
- Remote collaboration on risk assessment and risk management
- As-built drawings and construction documentation
- Pre-construction space-use and safety analysis
- The capture of dimensional data to document safety assets, critical utilities, and equipment.
- Creation of schematic floor plans establishing emergency routes and response strategies.
Centurion Alba has adopted the industry-leading Matterport 3D scanning technology, as an efficient and effective method of surveying existing buildings/facilities and reporting on the building layouts and conditions for use in the management of maintenance, and the development of safety or process improvement plans.