Centurion Alba Consulting Ltd is excited to announce that we can now provide a complete range of health & social care online training courses.
Get in touch today to discover how we can help you achieve your digital learning goals.
- Autism Awareness
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes
- Dementia Awareness
- Diabetes Awareness
- Dignity and Privacy
- Duty of Care
- End of Life Care
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Equality, Diversity and Discrimination
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes
- Handling Information in a Care Setting
- Infection Control
- Introduction to Early Years Foundation Stage
- Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Mental Health Awareness
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Paediatric First Aid
- Person-Centred Care
- Positive Handling in Schools
- Prevent Duty
- Principles of Communication
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Sharps Awareness
- Stroke Awareness
- Understanding your Role in Care
- Your Personal Development
The cost of this service is dependant upon the number of courses you wish to have access to and the number of users. We can provide this service on a per user/course basis or alternatively as an unlimited access subscription for all of the employees in your organisation.
Please drop us a message or give us a call to discuss your requirements and we will provide you with a bespoke quotation.
If you would like access to a completely free no-obligation trial, please click the link below:
Call us today on 0131 356 0237 to discuss how we can help you fulfil your online training needs.
We are also more than happy to come to visit you at your location!