Cloud adoption continues, and it’s easy to see why. According to a recent Microsoft study,* there are three key reasons small and midsize businesses consider cloud services:
- Cost savings
- Improved security
- Easy access to documents and applications from multiple locations
Many of the same companies in the survey are already using Microsoft cloud services for file sharing, storage, online meetings, and chat. These services are bundled into Office 365 along with best-in-class productivity apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and enterprise-grade security. With Office 365, you can work from anywhere, on any device. You can add and subtract users as needed, and migration is simple.
Now is the time to explore your options if you are running Windows 7 or Office 2010, which face end of support deadlines starting in January, 2020. Talk to us about Office 365 migration offers, which help you transition to modern tools easily.
Complete range of Microsoft products available from Centurion Alba at a reduced cost with UK Support
As a Microsoft Partner Centurion Alba have access to competitively priced Microsoft licenses and we are delighted to share these savings with our loyal clients.
Most SMBs are running versions of Office that are nearing end of support are on perpetual licenses. These customers are missing the benefits of that connectedness: increased mobile worker productivity, increased collaboration, reduced down-time and use of third-party software.
why are you waiting?
- Office 365 has all the apps SMBs know and love, with the latest features and functionality, across web, mobile, PC and Mac
- Compared to Office 2019, the latest released perpetual version of Office, there is a huge gap in functionality with Office 365
- Every version of Office has added great functionality and value on top of what was already available before…
- Office 365 has all of that and more – Intelligence, Collab, Security and Accessibility, TCO
- And what is important to understand – Microsoft keeps adding even more value to Office 365 month after month – it really is the best version of Office ever
How the cloud can benefit your business
The cloud has enabled small start-ups and existing businesses to thrive, allowing them to benefit from solutions that were previously only available for the enterprise market. Cloud services are specifically designed to work for you rather than against you, easily saving you time and money. If your competitors are excelling in the cloud, you should be too.
Read more in our quick guide below: